Welcome Back To Cedar Crest BFC
Let us know you're coming
We are taking reservations for the time being so that we can ensure the health and safety of all who are attending.
Seating is limited; RSVP is required for our worship service.
Parking and Entrance Guide
We have designated parking spaces - please refer to the map link below:
Staying home is OK
• Those who are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19 (older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions), we encourage you to stay home.
• If you show any symptoms or are not feeling well, please stay home.
• If you have come into contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks, please stay home and quarantine for the recommended time.
Livestream and online resources will remain available.
Returning to Worship
• RESERVE YOUR SPOT: Crossroads RSVP request will be made available for people that would like to attend live worship services on Sunday mornings. This will help us keep track of the number of people in each room on Sunday mornings.
• We will be limiting each rooms capacity to no more than 50%. Once the space has reached its limit, you will be directed to another location.
• We will have overflow rooms available (Chapel, Fellowship Hall, and rooms 101 & 102) once the Activity Center is full.
• Please follow social distancing guidelines and stay 6 feet from other families.
• We are requiring attendees to wear masks and will have a supply of face masks available.
• We are discouraging handshaking and hugging. • Please sit with your family as there will be no children’s ministry.
• If you would like to read the bulletin, please download our Cedar Crest app, as we will not be handing those out at this time.
• We will forgo passing the giving plate. We encourage you to give online or place your offering in a collections plate near usher table in the back of the room.
New Safety Procedures
• During communion Sundays we will distribute prepackaged communion before the service at each seat.
• Our greeting team will wear masks and stand at a distance. They will hold doors for people or prop them open (weather permitting).
• Sanitizer stations and wipes will be available at each entrance
• We will have bathroom attendants with gloves and masks in the bathroom cleaning and disinfecting after every use.
• We will have door attendants at each entrance to clean door handles and other areas that are touched often. • Our water fountains will be closed.
• Our Medical Team will be available to assist anyone not feeling well.