• Those who are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19 (older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions), we encourage you to stay home.
• If you show any symptoms or are not feeling well, please stay home.
• If you have come into contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks, please stay home and quarantine for the recommended time.
Livestream and online resources will remain available.
• We will be limiting each rooms capacity to no more than 50%. Once the space has reached its limit, you will be directed to another location.
• We will have overflow rooms available (Chapel, Hub and Lobby).
• Please follow social distancing guidelines and stay 6 feet from other families.
• We are requiring attendees to wear masks while in the building.
• We are discouraging handshaking and hugging.
• If you would like to read the bulletin, please visit the website, or download our Cedar Crest app, or pick one up before the service.
• We will forgo passing the giving plate. We encourage you to give online or place your offering in a collections plate near usher table in the back of the room.
• During communion Sundays we will distribute prepackaged communion before the service at each seat.
• Our greeting team will wear masks and stand at a distance. They will hold doors for people or prop them open (weather permitting).
• Sanitizer stations and wipes will be available at each entrance.
• Our Medical Team will be available to assist anyone not feeling well.